Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked quickly, and didnt see any "what do you look like" type of post. Is there one here anywhere ?...almost every board Ive been on since '98 including a few of my own boards have had one. Would you folks be interested in starting one ?
Ive spoken with folks here thru board/mail/PM, but would be nice to place a face to a name (Im horrid with names, lol, faces I remember forever)....
Would anyone be interested ?...family and kids photos could be included as well, as long as not overdone. Id appreciate oppinions.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
I looked quickly, and didnt see any "what do you look like" type of post. Is there one here anywhere ?...almost every board Ive been on since '98 including a few of my own boards have had one. Would you folks be interested in starting one ?
Ive spoken with folks here thru board/mail/PM, but would be nice to place a face to a name (Im horrid with names, lol, faces I remember forever)....
Would anyone be interested ?...family and kids photos could be included as well, as long as not overdone. Id appreciate oppinions.
Face to a name, thats what our gatherings are for! it was great meeting all that showed and hanging out for the weekend, cant wait for next years! but sure start a thread, I'll throw my ugly mug in!

·
2,504 Posts
What do YOU look like?
:worthless

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Sure, it sounds like it could be fun.

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Lord.... I have to read your posts and look at your faces too?

You will kill the mystery or shatter my belief you ALL look like leather clad versions of Yosemite Sam.

You might as well just put your mug shots in as your avatar. ( you all did know you can post a photo of yourself in your profile ? )

Or put links to your own photo sites in your sig line...( like mine below )

But seriously.....

What do I care what you look like... This ain't E-harmony or match dot com.

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Not E-harmony or Match? You mean all this time I... it's not.... you can't ..... awww..... (shakes head, walks away).

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Ok, I'll post... I'm just self conscious of my ears..

Sorry it isn't larger.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Faces & Names

Forgot How To Post A Pic Here.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
In the newbee introduction, hey I am wolfie, he is the fellow sit out in the snow.

Thought that was a cool pic HaHa !:beerchug:

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
kichin round the house

geared up ready for the gathering!

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I'd join in but I have a face made for radio and my highschool music teacher told me I have a voice made for newspaper ....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Few of me...

...one a lil dated, and one a lot closer...have one from '75 on my first Harley (cant find it yet), and will get a newer one with bike once finished...

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I'm just self conscious of my ears..
Hey don't be, they kept me under a #2 galvanized wash tub till I started walkin... They didn't know if I was goin to walk or fly...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Hummm,,, jes,,, jes,, me thinks so,, cool look there dude !

1 - 20 of 297 Posts