Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://map.vulcan750.net/

C'mon all you NE riders...I been harassing Tanner fer ages to get this up so I can plan rides, and he done it well !!....lets go....hup hup....wanna ride with a group, multiple friends?... add yer name to this !!!!!...how can I plan a destination if i dont know where y'all are are???
Pete Hermann
Matt in Tux
Where are ya boys ?
Tom in Jersey
Liberty in same...
C'mon !!!
Ken...Mercury...where are ya bro ?
Lotta MIA here....WTF ???
East Pennsy riders...where are ya ???????

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
The option to add yourself is coming soon.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
http://map.vulcan750.net/

C'mon all you NE riders...I been harassing Tanner fer ages to get this up so I can plan rides, and he done it well !!....lets go....hup hup....wanna ride with a group, multiple friends?... add yer name to this !!!!!...how can I plan a destination if i dont know where y'all are are???
Pete Hermann
Matt in Tux
Where are ya boys ?
Tom in Jersey
Liberty in same...
C'mon !!!
Ken...Mercury...where are ya bro ?
Lotta MIA here....WTF ???
East Pennsy riders...where are ya ???????
I would like to add my name and location but the whole thing is still unfinished. I guess you will have to keep "harassing" the man some more. "Let's go....hup hup..." We can't do anything until it is finished, Wolfie.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I would like to add my name and location but the whole thing is still unfinished. I guess you will have to keep "harassing" the man some more. "Let's go....hup hup..." We can't do anything until it is finished, Wolfie.
Or just PM me the info and I'll manually add you. :smiley_th

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There ya go...brother Tanner is able and willing to do the manual thing !...:smiley_th

·
2,494 Posts
Or just PM me the info and I'll manually add you. :smiley_th
Rather than you input all several thousand member's information manually, which could happen, it would seem that time would be more valuable spent finishing it as you have planned. You have mentioned that your computer time is limited and it is fully appreciated and respected and I believe waiting would be a better option overall (jmho). Finish the project as you have it planned out as what you have passed on to us so far seems like a great asset to the group when planning a group ride, get together, etc. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
...Tom....he's been doing all he has time for...shares a comp...MWC (oh gods, thanks mine are grown and the Mrs has her own room)...I mostly wanted this so us NE guys can have some nice rides. and anyone planning a XC can see who will be close...but it'll help all...Stabbert's been lookin fer riders too..Im sure the guys on the left coast would appreciate as well...he'll finish all the input opts soon...have faith brother...he's still fairly much a youngin and has things he needs to do...remember them days ?...I barely do...existing map's been dead since I joined...at least this is a start...

·
Registered
456 Posts
...Tom....he's been doing all he has time for...shares a comp...MWC (oh gods, thanks mine are grown and the Mrs has her own room)...I mostly wanted this so us NE guys can have some nice rides. and anyone planning a XC can see who will be close...but it'll help all...Stabbert's been lookin fer riders too..Im sure the guys on the left coast would appreciate as well...he'll finish all the input opts soon...have faith brother...he's still fairly much a youngin and has things he needs to do...remember them days ?...I barely do...existing map's been dead since I joined...at least this is a start...
Can anyone add themselves yet, I cannot seemd to find it?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I checked last night...still no option...but if anyone's interested, send me yer "general addy" (town/state) and an email addy, and I'll make a map that wont be interactive, but will show where all are...actually already started one...once all are in, I'll send to all of our local members by email...

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Just PM me jj info you need posted.

Now that I'm on vacation (finally!!!) I'll get it buttoned up this weekend.

No need for the additional effort Wolfie brother.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That'd be cool, bro...summer's waning, and Id really like to get a few rides up before winter...KC may be coming up today actually...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,092 Posts
you got my addy,Wolfie,post it

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im still gonna make my own map Doc, so I can send it out for potential rides, but lets give Tanner a shot at finishing his map...looks awesome so far...sadly, no Euro riders...but Ill add ya to my personal map...

·
2,494 Posts
Let's see what the morning brings as the weekend will be over and if we wait much longer the riding season may be done if we do not get an extension like last winter. I hate to be impatient but too many deadlines have come and gone and we are still waiting. I much rather hear that it will be done when it gets done rather than be given a date that means nothing. Also from what I can see with the few names on the map so far it will be very difficult to really make too much sense of the whole thing unless you actually click on each flag and even those do not give you a home location. There are only three names now for NJ and NY on there and looking at the markers you can not tell which are NY and which are NJ until you go beyond the flag postings.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Check yer PM box Tom....

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
The ability to add yourself to the member map is live!

Just visit the member map here, and click on "Add Yourself" in the top right-hand corner.

Enjoy!

Reactions: kc2dgq

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
...we're not worthy, we're not worthy.....I owe ya one, bro...:smiley_th:beerchug:

Someone else give Tanner some reps...board told me I couldnt give anymore...(BS imo)...if a member deserves, should get em !

1 - 20 of 58 Posts