Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This stuff is crap. It's basically premixed water and soap solution in a bottle meant to be sprayed on a wet motorcycle. However, even after spending a lot of time rinsing the product off the bike, I found left over EZ Clean residue everywhere. I cleaned the residue by using a terry cloth and a spray bottle filled with water and going over the entire bike by hand. Took care of the residue, but sucked that I needed to "wash" the bike again.

Do not recommend.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
This stuff is crap. It's basically premixed water and soap solution in a bottle meant to be sprayed on a wet motorcycle. However, even after spending a lot of time rinsing the product off the bike, I found left over EZ Clean residue everywhere. I cleaned the residue by using a terry cloth and a spray bottle filled with water and going over the entire bike by hand. Took care of the residue, but sucked that I needed to "wash" the bike again.

Do not recommend.
LOL Maybe that stuff doesn't work but I would give 5 stars to their Cleaner Wax Paste and their Detailer Mist and Wipe. I wouldn't use anything else.

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I use the same stuff KM, its easy , quick , and dosnt leave any white residue on anything .

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Best stuff out there as far as I am concerned....

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

I use the detail spray when I need a show quality shine. I even used the detail spray on my truck one time when it was covered in mud, no water, did not even make scratches - I could not believe it.

kenny

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I've been using this stuff for YEARS:

http://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda-Spray-Cleaner-and-Polish-Bike-Spirits__08C25-P011M-NXTGEN.aspx

First when it was sold by Honda, now same product new label. (Honda no longer sells the stuff)

This and a can of Plexus and the whole bike gets clean taken care of.
I assume you use the Plexus on windsheilds and clear visors to remove or buff out scratches...right?

This is something I might try...it looks like it can even help clean your helmet I assume.

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
I assume you use the Plexus on windsheilds and clear visors to remove or buff out scratches...right?

This is something I might try...it looks like it can even help clean your helmet I assume.
Yes, I only use the Plexus on visors and windscreens. It ain't bad at cleaning up other stuff, but it's not that cheap. I got a case of the "Honda" cleaner before it went off the market so I use that instead for everything else.

Lemon pledge works good too BTW as Cheman reports.

·
Registered
195 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I know others have also mentioned the Pledge product as well....and unfortunately I haven't tried it yet.
I guess it's time to go get a bottle and give it a go.

I honestly use something called ENJO...it is a simple microfiber product that does a great job of cleaning all surfaces and no chemicals are needed...just water. I use that to clean my bike...and the ENJO microfiber drying cloth to dry it.

I do use bug and tar remover for tough spots and maybe som Mothers polish on my chome.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Fukken wax! I keep telling y'all to try it. :) It shines, protects, and even removes some rust. I admit I use never dull on the hard to remove spots on the chrome and I have used wet tin foil which amazingly works and I will never doubt M_Angel again. But Fukken Wax is the best for cleaning and waxing at the same time. No water. Just spray, rub it in and wipe it off. Great on all surfaces.

But wait! Act now and....nah...just kiddin'. Don't wait. ;)

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fukken wax! I keep telling y'all to try it. :) It shines, protects, and even removes some rust. I admit I use never dull on the hard to remove spots on the chrome and I have used wet tin foil which amazingly works and I will never doubt M_Angel again. But Fukken Wax is the best for cleaning and waxing at the same time. No water. Just spray, rub it in and wipe it off. Great on all surfaces.

But wait! Act now and....nah...just kiddin'. Don't wait. ;)

LOL! Sounds like a good product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts