Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride all the time around the south eastern new Hampshire area so if anyone is ever looking for someone to ride with let me know

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I'm over in Nashua.
Well now that you have posted for the second time since joining how about doing a basic introduction under the Newbie Check-In heading with your riding/wrenching experience since you already gave us your location here? I doubt it would cause any more pain than your first two postings. Give it a try. You would be surprised at how this helps with future responses to any questions you might have.

·
Registered
656 Posts
NH riders

I used to camp each fall around Crawford Notch,this year I'm hoping to trailer it up there,camp and use the campsite as a base for cruising the mountains,if so I will let you know when,ok??

·
Registered
60 Posts
I ride in Nh I tend to ride more towards the north. I ride in the rochester area and tend to head up into the mountains. I do ride with a few small groups often any of you are welcome to ride with us anytime. Although just to put it out there my Vulcan is not on the road it is a project so most of us are on harleys but my brother in law rides a Vn750 with us regularly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts