Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't decided for sure yet, but I've found an ST 1300 that I really want, so as much as I'd hate to see her go, I may be putting my VN up for sale. My signature line lists what I've done to make her better. She has about 26k miles and is in excellent shape and runs exceptionally well.

I'll start out asking $2500 or best offer.

I have pix, but I must be the only one on the forum that can't figure out how to post pictures, even after reading the guidelines. So, if someone can coach me through posting pictures I'll put em up, otherwise I can certainly email some.

My # is 478.456.4617.

Thanks.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If all goes as planned I'll pick up my new bike on Wednesday so I'll definitely be selling the VN. She's one sweet running bike with some nice accessories. About the only issue I haven't addressed is the stator, but there is no indication of any electrical problems and there's already an AGM battery installed. I rode about 50 miles yesterday and it ran so good I almost hate to part with it!

Again, if anyone is interested I'll be glad to email some pictures.

478.456.4617, call or text. Email is [email protected]

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
Join photobucket and after you upload your pictures there, you can copy a link and paste it here.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did the photobucket thing and dumped some pix into it. I'm thinking since I do everything on my tablet and that's where the pix are stored, it's making it hard to move the files from the bucket to the VN site. Would you agree? Maybe I should do this on the PC instead. Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
I briefly owned a BMW rt100. Had a problem with the seating position. Also the fact it had no where to mount highway pegs. Just a thought.

·
Competent Noob
140 Posts
I have posted pictures using photo bucket on multiple cell phones no problem. Not sure a tablet would be any more difficult. Haven't checked if this site is on Tapatalk but that app makes it extremely easy to post pictures. You just open your camera or gallery and select the picture you want.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have posted pictures using photo bucket on multiple cell phones no problem. Not sure a tablet would be any more difficult. Haven't checked if this site is on Tapatalk but that app makes it extremely easy to post pictures. You just open your camera or gallery and select the picture you want.
I must be making this way more difficult than it has to be. Do I just list the photobucket file name and upload to the VN site?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I briefly owned a BMW rt100. Had a problem with the seating position. Also the fact it had no where to mount highway pegs. Just a thought.
The ST has an adjustable seat, it also comes with a Corbin custom seat and has retractable MCL hi way pegs that fold into the fairing. On my short test ride I was amazed at how smooth and powerful it is.

·
Competent Noob
140 Posts
I must be making this way more difficult than it has to be. Do I just list the photobucket file name and upload to the VN site?
What I do on photobucket is click share, click copy to clipboard, click IMG and then get to the post on this forum and paste it into the post.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I'll give that a try.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
She's now on CL Atlanta - with pictures!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I took delivery of the Honda ST 1300 today. It's a sweet machine but very different from the VN. I really think I'm going to like it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
I got mine for $1500 in Charlotte. Was a '95 but with only 7000 miles. You can get a low mile sportster 883 for around that price. So I think it's high.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
They go for about $2000-2500 round here

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the input. I'll leave it on CL for a while and see what happens. May have to come down but we'll see.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, no offers yet. If anyone is interested, I'm willing to negotiate. BTW, I started her up yesterday and she fired right up and idled beautifully. I honestly don't know of anything this bike needs except to be ridden. CL link at bottom of my signature. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts