Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am want to marble my '01 and am having trouble finding marbles and/or steel bearings to finish the job. I know the hose is 5/8th but the two marbles I have are smaller than that. Do the marbles need to be the 5/8 or smaller to fit inside the hose.
So where can I pick up what I need.. I've struck out at Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Dollar Tree, Auto Zone, O'Reillys..running out of options:doh:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok.. if AAs will fit then my marbles are fine. i matched them up and they are the same size

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
ok.. if AAs will fit then my marbles are fine. i matched them up and they are the same size
The easiest way, and I think better, is to buy two 1/2 " copper tubing end caps ( Home Depot .49 cents). Pull the hose, put the end caps over the tube coming out of the cylinder ( fit perfect ) and slide the hose back on over the end caps. Can't tell it's there. 5 minute job.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I went that route and eventually used coasters and removed the air injection system completely.

When I did the marble thing, I used glass marbles from my kids (toys) marble set.

·
Crap, I WAS in 5th gear.
500 Posts
If you still hear a little pop-pop, then your marbles are too small, or you need to back out your idle screw(s) a little.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The easiest way, and I think better, is to buy two 1/2 " copper tubing end caps ( Home Depot .49 cents). Pull the hose, put the end caps over the tube coming out of the cylinder ( fit perfect ) and slide the hose back on over the end caps. Can't tell it's there. 5 minute job.
^^^ True ^^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts