Is this the right ones?

www. tocmanufacturing.com /ManualCamChainTensioner

Just want to make sure before I drop $115 on it

I had to add some spaces because it wouldn't let me put in a url yet

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Those are the ones!

I have one set, and will be getting another for my other (wife's) bike.

Sure it's a bit expensive, but it's better than trusting an ACCT to MCCT conversion with the life of your engine!

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Those are the ones!

it's better than trusting an ACCT to MCCT conversion with the life of your engine!

I did the ACCT to MCCT conversion for less then $3 in parts.. It looks to be about the same thing without the fancy flat plate.. So far it's been running great for over a year.. I don't think anyone's engine will suffer :)

·
Sparky!!!
8,696 Posts
I did the ACCT to MCCT conversion for less then $3 in parts.. It looks to be about the same thing without the fancy flat plate.. So far it's been running great for over a year.. I don't think anyone's engine will suffer :)
But if your home brewed MCCTs fail, who pays for the engine? if a professional part fails and destroys an engine, its covered by the siad manufacturer.. (if the fault is found to be their product)

·
Registered
191 Posts
But if your home brewed MCCTs fail, who pays for the engine? if a professional part fails and destroys an engine, its covered by the siad manufacturer.. (if the fault is found to be their product)
Yeah, try to prove fault on a 17 year old bike with 40,000 clicks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts