Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did an ear shave to my bike and when i took out the main air duct that runs under the gas tank it got ruined. i am looking for another one. i also need the 2 boots that run from the main air duct to the carbs. if anybody has these pieces and want to get rid of them let me know. thank you:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lgower said:
why do you need these parts if you did an ear shave,do you not like it this way,
i think i liked it better the stock way better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trade

lgower said:
maybe we could trade, i want to do the ear shave, we could trade out the parts, I will send you the duct and boots,you can send me youre stuff,let me know,[email protected]
what parts are you looking to trade for??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
danield said:
I Like Your Picture That You Posted. Any Way To Make It As A Sticker Or Patch For A Jacket?
i dont know you would have to save the pic then from there maybe you could do something with it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lgower said:
I do not need the boots and the box, maybe trade for youre jets,washers and air filters
do you already have the stuff out of the bike?? the only way to get the air duct out of the bike with out destroying it it dropping the engine. i have 140 mains and 40 idle jets and washers. do you need anything else. i have some oem parts i took off the bike and replaced with aftermarket stuff. like the mirrors.etc. let me know.you can see i didnt use the k&n's,i just used some regular auto air breathers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This would not be too difficult to turn into a sticker if we can get the rights to it I could try a few and scan them in for review

1 - 11 of 11 Posts