Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, today my dad is going to pick up a '02 Honda Valkyrie which means his 84' V65 Magna is for sale. His asking price is $3000 but it's a soft price lol I will try to get some pics if any of you guys are interested. We're close to Annapolis, Md.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
I considered a V65 last month, looked at a few and took a spin. Powerful, reliable, and a good feeling bike but I my case I decided to pass. Gotta tell you though that $3000 is very high, between $1500 and $2200 is the going price down here in GA for a V65 with no major problems.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I considered a V65 last month, looked at a few and took a spin. Powerful, reliable, and a good feeling bike but I my case I decided to pass. Gotta tell you though that $3000 is very high, between $1500 and $2200 is the going price down here in GA for a V65 with no major problems.
That about the price I see people asking for them around these parts as well. If I had the spare cash I'd probably pick one up, not that I really NEED another bike....

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
the three here in Eastern Oregon are all going for 3100-3500... but all three have been restored with in the past 2 to three years...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LIKE I SAID, that isn't a hard price. It sucks to see the bike I grew up around up for sale, I would snag it if I could sell my Vulcan and come up with the difference. Anyone wanna buy and 86 Vulcan with around 11500 on it? lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where I am at, V65 can go up to about 2000 maybe a little more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts