Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone,

First I really want too thank whoever keeps this site because this is just incredible!! Secondly, as my title states...I have some problems with my bike at higher speeds and lurching. If i keep her going 45, 55, anything over 40 really steady for any period of time I find that I get a lurching from the bike like its losing power. I can accelerate through it and it does'nt seem to lose power it goes right through it. I have been trolling the forums for a few days now and I think it might a vent hose off the fuel tank maybe. I will run some seafoam through the gas tank after class tommorow as well. I really wanted to hear what any of you folks had to say about it...and DOH!! I drive a V750 1986 has around 15k on it and I just bought it about a month or so ago. Never had anything like this till recently.

Thanks again,
Birddog

·
Calif Rider
725 Posts
Try the old Sea Foam in the gas that can help. Also check that your vent line to the right ear or breather is not bottomed out. That is to deep in the hole, you can cut it at 45% and reinstall. This also can make the bike stumble at higher RPMs..Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts