Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know other people are looking for the same things I need a luggage rack , backrest extension and crash bar if anyone has any of these items PM me.....

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
There are several back rest extensions on ebay right now. Crash bars and luggage racks are hit and miss. Good luck.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....KC2 has a nice crashbar for sale....

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
I just can't believe those extensions are, with shipping $300. Surely someone has come up with something better. I need something I can use for just a backpack or duffle on trips so I don't have to wear it.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I just can't believe those extensions are, with shipping $300. Surely someone has come up with something better. I need something I can use for just a backpack or duffle on trips so I don't have to wear it.
$300.00 ?

A few on FleaBay often available.

:smiley_th

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I have not seen the extended backrests on eBay for a while now. The Jardine extended backrest is $250 plus shipping.
There are no other versions that I am aware of for the extended backrest.

The engine guards are getting harder to find as well....currently none on eBay.

The luggage racks are not easily found either, but there is at least one member who made their own and may still be offering it to members.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I am always willing to make another rack if someone needs one. I'm working on an extended sissy bar as well, just need to come up with some money for r&d and materials, but I have a very good idea how I want to make it. As far as crash bars go, I have a long way to go before I have the equipment to make one that looks good.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I have not seen the extended backrests on eBay for a while now. The Jardine extended backrest is $250 plus shipping.
There are no other versions that I am aware of for the extended backrest.

The engine guards are getting harder to find as well....currently none on eBay.

The luggage racks are not easily found either, but there is at least one member who made their own and may still be offering it to members.
OIC
sorry

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
No response to the PM I sent....did you find an engine guard?

I will wait for a response for a few days in case you are interested, but if not I will be selling it on eBay or Craigslist soon because I need the cash and don't want to sit on it for the whole winter.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
If I remember correctly, there was someone that was selling a complete setup for making the luggage racks from tubular steel. He had the bending jig and a few racks in partial completion that he wanted to sell. There seems to be a fair amount of interest in these if someone was ambitious enough to start producing them again even on a limited basis. I am not sure what happened there.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Yeah I don't know what happened with that either. It was kcmatt that had all that going on.

·
Super Moderator
11,934 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
my removed Engine Guard still available, but after the new year it will be posted for sale if the Op does not respond to the PM I sent.

I will offer it up here before it goes on eBay once I get time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts