Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
If you have the vn750 as I presume you may since you are here, yes their are luggage racks specifically designed for ours. Check my profile pix for example. Another member here makes one with a slightly different design.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
where do i get one I cant find one on ebay
The Fire & Steel racks are becoming rare anymore. I'd suggest speaking with M_Angell (I think it's him) about getting a new rack. He has some options that the F&S version didn't have and might save you some $$$ versus the F&S version.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
I used one off a Honda rebel. The inside spacing at the mounting point is 7.5". It should fit outside the stock grab bars.

My mounting is different than what you can do with a stock setup. I altered the back of my frame to mount my seat flush with the rear fender.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
They'll show up once and awhile, at a premium price. Expect to pay between $100-200 with quality increasing based on price.

There is also a thread here showing items on eBay. Members are pretty good about posting stuff when they notice its out there.

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
They'll show up once and awhile, at a premium price. Expect to pay between $100-200 with quality increasing based on price.

There is also a thread here showing items on eBay. Members are pretty good about posting stuff when they notice its out there.
More like 200-300 for the OEM Fire and Steel that's discontinued. I saw one for $350 not long ago.

I have a very nice one that I'll be putting on eBay probably on Tuesday. I wanted to wait until I can list a couple of other parts at the same time.

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
I put my rack on eBay if you want the Fire & Steel. Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts