Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
239 Posts
Nope,but there is 1 on ebay right now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have one that I took off my bike. Like new condition, complete with all mounting hardware and instruction sheet. $65 shipping included.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry Joepa, the luggage rack has been spoken for and I am now awaiting payment. I have a few other parts I need to sell. Will put them on in a later post. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Wingman, if the deal doesn't go through keep me in mind!

Jeff

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Joepa, the luggage rack has been spoken for and I am now awaiting payment. I have a few other parts I need to sell. Will put them on in a later post. Thanks for your interest.
Hey Wingman, you should have M/O very soon sent it Tuesday at Noon.
Rob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is it gone yet?
Jeff,

I have one I am trying to sell for $70 plus actual shipping costs from 96701. This is the original Kawasaki accessory and was on my bike for +/- a year but never had anything on it or attached to it. I have all the hardware and have printed the instructions from the Kawasaki site. Pics posted here: http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3355. If you are interested, you can contact me directly at bristowgroups at earthlink dot net.

Burke

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
I also have a Kawa factory luggage rack in very good shape, also all mounting bolts included. I'll go along with Wingman, and take $65 plus shipping. PM me in here if interested, I can send pics if you want.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Burke, I appreciate the note but you missed me by a week. Mine just arrived the other day and I put it on Saturday. Thanks again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts