·
MrSkydriver
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one or know where to get one? :smiley_th

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
check Ebay.. one sold last week $152.00 (if I remember right).

WilliamTech

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
That prob not a bad price, have seen them go for over$200!

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
If you do a search, a member here was making luggage racks to fit the VN 750 recently. Check that out and maybe you will see something you like that is not the same as everyone else. I believe that they were being offered about 1 to 2 months ago. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Bet it goes for $200 or better! 39 bids!! For $200 mine is coming off (lol)

·
Young Gun
213 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here is a post from the other Yahoo group:

Luggage rack and Backrest
Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:41 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"Curtis" bardat6677
I have stepped up from my 94 VN750 to a 2010 Vulcan Voyager, and have some accessories I will be selling. I have the Kawasaki luggage rack, and Kawasaki extended passenger backrest that will be going on eBay tomorrow (7/22/12). There is a pair of 12" chrome flag poles that clamp on to the luggage rack that I will also be listing.

I also have a set of driver and passenger floorboards that I had made from Knifemakers' plans, they are an amazing improvement to just the pegs! These I am offering for the cost of shipping only, $5.35 by USPS Small Flat rate box. They will go to the first one to respond. Thank you Knifemaker for years of improved riding comfort!

I have been a lurker for many years, but I have learned much from this group, It is by far the best group I have found. I intend to keep up with whats happening here.

Curtis Granger

2010 Vulcan Voyager

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
PM sent

WilliamTech

1 - 11 of 11 Posts