1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
seams to be if you can make it to work.. and if it does work, you need to finish this post out with pics and how-to mod it to work, since the KF&S rack is no longer available.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seams to be if you can make it to work.. and if it does work, you need to finish this post out with pics and how-to mod it to work, since the KF&S rack is no longer available.
I now own a 1500 didn't you know I had jumped ship?No Modification necessary :smiley_th

·
Registered
20 Posts
This might work

Somebody might want to try this on ebay. 290479718357 Remember the golden rule when in a jam "hammer to fit, paint to match" htfptm

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I now own a 1500 didn't you know I had jumped ship?No Modification necessary :smiley_th
Yep I knew about the 1500, but I still didn't understand, it read to me in one place like it fit and in the one below like you needed to drill other holes...??? Sometimes I need to call my orders in due to my lack of understanding or their lack of splaining things in a Redneck way for me to understand anyway...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep I knew about the 1500, but I still didn't understand, it read to me in one place like it fit and in the one below like you needed to drill other holes...??? Sometimes I need to call my orders in due to my lack of understanding or their lack of splaining things in a Redneck way for me to understand anyway...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...
There are 4 different 2005 model 1500's that I know about,the Mean Streak,the Nomad and the Classic and Custom ,all Vulcan based.According to the page it should fit my Classic as it says "1500 96 to present except Nomad which requires holes drilled.

All that said.i got it today and Guess what ?I have to drill another hole on each side.I knew that was too easy ,turns out I have an aftermarket backrest.No Biggie the rest I have looked at were all over a hundred before shipping.I'll gladly drill 2 holes for at least 50 bucks savings.And as a plus it is very well finished and looks strongly built.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts