Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to replicate Roach's luggage rack. Anyone interested in it? What would yall pay?

-----------------------------
I didn't make a good user name and I can't change it, so please call me Nate.

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reread... I think I'm going to. I have to get solid round bar. Then I'm going to see if I can attach it without the stock trunk bracket... For those with a solo seat

-----------------------------
I didn't make a good user name and I can't change it, so please call me Nate.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
PM New_Rider9984 he made one, and may have a few idea's.

:smiley_th

·
Registered
245 Posts
This reminds me, I was going to upload a drawing with the dimensions of the rack I made.

I made the model, but I wanted to double check the dimensions before I uploaded the drawing.

·
Registered
450 Posts
So...what happened here??Been looking at "universal" racks but I still dont think they will fit,prices from $65-$265!!

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can make you one. Won't be professional like roach's, but it'll be functional. Pm me and let me know

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
Not sure if you could do one something like this. I put this on my sportster. It's very strong. Surprised me. Since it always has a bag on it, who cares what it looks like. Maybe you can figure out a way to do something similar.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Not sure if you could do one something like this. I put this on my sportster. It's very strong. Surprised me. Since it always has a bag on it, who cares what it looks like. Maybe you can figure out a way to do something similar.

Dunno if you've seen mine or not...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts