Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty nice luggage rack that I am trying to sell. I tried to up load pictures but have not been able to. PM me your E-Mail address and I can sent pictures to you. I would like to have $160 plus shipping.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Luggage Rack for Sale

OK, There seems to be no interest so this deal is no longer available. It is now on E-Bay.

Mcneuby :doh:

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Am really surprised, they usually get taken quick and above what you were asking!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yup.. i think the last couple I saw on ebay went for closer to like 185 plus shipping...

No doubt you'll sell it now.

·
Registered
121 Posts
What is the ebay link

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
I guess I'm the only one who isn't surprised, since I had mine listed at $125 plus shipping and it took about 3 months to sell. 6 people expressed interest, and all but the last ended up backing out.

Personally I think you've got it at a fair price, but everyone really seems to be looking for a deal these days (understandably).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I would have snatched it at that price. Had been looking and looking, and the couple times they came up on eBay they jumped to over $180. My daughter just surprised me with one for an early Father's Day. She spent considerably more. :}

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I would have snatched it at that price. Had been looking and looking, and the couple times they came up on eBay they jumped to over $180. My daughter just surprised me with one for an early Father's Day. She spent considerably more. :}
:smiley_th You're getting all accessorized!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts