Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a luggage rack that is in very good shape and a engine guard with a little surface rust but in good shape for sale. Looking to get $180 shipped for the luggage rack and $120 shipped for the engine guard. The engine guard also has highway pegs on it. If they don't get interest pretty soon i'll put on ebay.
text is best 423-341-3070.

Engine guard is sold!

Luggage Rack is now on Ebay!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Parts for Sale

A while back I offered a luggage rack for $160.00. Couldn't get any interest so I put it on E-Bay and it sold for $202.50. I was trying to be realistic as to the value and wanted to share it with a member here on the forum. Both of these items are hot items, this year anyway. If you are interested better jump on it.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
That luggage rack still for sale and does that rack fit on a 2006 vn750 or just your 93?
The frame is identical on all models from 1985- 2006 so the luggage rack and the engine guard will also fit every vn750 to leave the factory. :smiley_th

There were a few changes made in the earliest models, but not many. Here are two most often asked about.
85-88 had self cancelling turn signals. Wiring harness is not interchangable from them to 1989 and later.

Master brake cylinder is rectangular from `85-90. Lever has a "dog leg" bend downward to line up with grips
`91 and later have a round master cylinder and a straight/flat lever.
Either mc will fit all years as long as you have the corresponding lever to match.

Here is a link to the history of changes to the vn750 as we know it:
http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1771&highlight=color+year

1 - 6 of 6 Posts