Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping for some luggage, and haven't / couldn't decide on which one to get!!

So if you guys could post some pictures of yours, where you got it from, how much, and how you're liking it so far, that'd be great!!!

I want a top trunk along with side bags. Don't want to spend too much money, so the cheaper the better. As long as it mounts properly and won't fall apart while riding. I'm pretty good with fabrication, so I'm sure I can MAKE it fit. Was planning on using two 40mm ammo can, but it wouldn't fit the theme of this bike.

I'm thinking this top case.
Dont know how that back rest will work with our already pre-existing sissy bar.
These look like they're the matching sidebags.

Or I can go with these, which look like a Mercedes tail end
Along with these sidebags. Which opens to the side instead of the top.

The Vision looks good, but are well over $100, which is the cost of a complete set of these? Hmmmm, go cheap or go with what we know work.......

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
you get what you pay for man.. them bags (both links) are cheap ABS plastic. They will get you through a season or two.. save your money and get some Mutazu Hard bags and trunk. you will be much happier in the long run. They even have a good selection of trunks.

HERE is a link to the Mutazu GA Hard Bags on the VN750 using the KF&S Saddle Bag Supports.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts