Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be looking at some shocks soon on ebay, I'd like to get prettly low with out bottoming out, and don't mind a stiff ride. Highway, as well as back-road cruising. I weigh about 185lbs; can you fellas recomend anything.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I put honda rebel shocks on mine, that gave me 2.5 inches lower than stock, looks pretty sweet IMO

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Obviously your beast is famous around here. Do you know the eye to eye length of those? Ill try google! Thenks

There eye to eye length listed on the rebel forum was 11.6" there are as low as 11" even 10" for hard bars, harley progressive shocks 11.5, delivery cost around $130, 11" $160, Can you confirm the shock length on the Rebel shocks?

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, Does any one know how low we can take the rear shocks?

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have some 11" Progressives that put it pretty darn low. I didn't like the feel at all and took them off after one ride. I am 120 lbs heavier than you though. If you are interested I would make you a deal to get them out of my garage.

·
Registered
49 Posts
10.5 on the honda, but i know the Hardly shocks will feel a little smoother

·
Clint '89
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some 11" Progressives that put it pretty darn low. I didn't like the feel at all and took them off after one ride. I am 120 lbs heavier than you though. If you are interested I would make you a deal to get them out of my garage.
PM'd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts