Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the Vulcan and new to the group, just started riding again after a few years away and I'm eager to meet other riders (especially Vulcan owners) in the Orange/Rockland/Bergen County area for after-work and weekend rides. If anyone is interested just let me know!

Matt
'94 VN 750
Tuxedo Park, NY

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Dang, Matt !

Hey, Im right on the other side of the mountain from you In Greenwood Lake !...my neighbor has a Kawi as well. PM me and I'll send ya my phone number.

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Hey Matt, welcome to the group!

I'm just a little East of you in Westchester. Don't really have the time to meet up, been too busy to do much riding lately, but I'll gladly wave as you ride by!

-Sloppy

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Hey Matt,

What you don't like us guys from Pasaic County. Thanks a lot. ;P

I'm always checking ride dates and will join whenever I can

-KC (Matt)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
hey Kid...

Hey Kid...Im right over the border from West Milford on the NY side. Once Im up and going, probably gonna take a lot of rides towards Stokes Forest in Sussex Co. Thats my old stompin ground. Great lil place on Rt 206 called Gyp's Tavern on Lake Kittatinny. Nice place to start and end a daytrip. I'd cruise Stokes a bit, then head towards Dingman's Falls, then up to Milford/Port Jervis, up to Hawk's Nest for lunch, then back on to Gyps. I'll give a heads up soon as bike's good to go. I figure another 2-3 weeks.

Wolfie
:beerchug:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Gyp's

I live in West Orange, but I own property in NE PA. I pass Gyp's on 206 every time I go to PA. Never been in there. Let's see if we can get a group to go for a Sat or Sun ride.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Definitely !

I know where the Oranges are, use to go thru there on the GSP on my way to aunt's house in Franklin Park.
Had some carb issues yesterday with mine, think I got it fixed, but cant find where to hook up decellerator cable now (cant see it). Working on it daily though. Still will be riding into the first snowfall....at least....*weg*...I aint afraid of no cold weather....
And Gyps is awesome !...great pizza, and a pool table by a picture window that looks out over the lake !
Was a gravel lot back in my days, but they paved it now.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Gyp's tavern&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

·
Captive New Yorker....
264 Posts
Hey Matt. Just bought a 94 a few months ago, I love it, been riding all the time. I work at NYU over by the Sterling Forest Visitors center. Bike is having a charging problem. But hopefully I'll get it going soon and maybe we could go for ride.

pete

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the form. I'm on the other side of the state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts