Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the wife gave me the go ahead for some major mods. I am adding v&h pipes, a custom seat, new mirrors, trimming the lights, new bags and lowering. So I figured before I list on ebay I would let you guys know what will be available within the next couple of weeks. I am taking best offers on:

Luggage rack..good condition..chrome

saddlemen travelcade seat, desperado I believe. It is missing a couple of the decorative studs but those can be replaced. It has alot of miles on it but still in good shape and has those conch things on it.

Fire & Steel taller sissy bar and bar pad.

River Road saddlebags, fork bag & sissy bag. saddlebags are used and scuffed butstill good and the other 2 bags are great.

Stock Shocks

Stock pipes, never drilled.

Stock foot pegs

I think that is it... I will be abe to take payments and ship once the mods are done this weekend or next.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have pics up tonight or tomorrow and get back with all of the PM's. Thanks for the messages so far. The new pipes came and they are so sharp I can' wait to get them on!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I will have pics up tonight or tomorrow and get back with all of the PM's. Thanks for the messages so far. The new pipes came and they are so sharp I can' wait to get them on!
Can you post some pics of the stock pipes, would like to purchase them if they look good

:beerchug:thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent you a pm John, it's yours. Pictures of everything else with be up tomorrow since I am still stuck at work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys i finally got the pics up. The luggage rack is already sold. As you can see the pipes are in good condition except the bluing where it connects on the right side. I guess the PO didn't take care of that very well. I have taken pics to show the scuffs on the bags and the tiny tear on the front underside of the seat. The seat is missing 2 of the decorative studs and one of the mounting grommets is gone but that is the way it came to me on the bike. I have had alot of questions about prices, I am trying to keep everything cheap since it is all used.

Sissy bar & Pad $30 + $10 shipping

Pipes $50.00 + shipping to be determined by zip code

Seat $75.00 + $25.00 to ship

Bags $25.00 + $15.00 to ship

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok sissy bar & pad are gone too..man you guys are quick!

·
fuzz
138 Posts
do you still have the seat ???:beerchug:

So the wife gave me the go ahead for some major mods. I am adding v&h pipes, a custom seat, new mirrors, trimming the lights, new bags and lowering. So I figured before I list on ebay I would let you guys know what will be available within the next couple of weeks. I am taking best offers on:

Luggage rack..good condition..chrome

saddlemen travelcade seat, desperado I believe. It is missing a couple of the decorative studs but those can be replaced. It has alot of miles on it but still in good shape and has those conch things on it.

Fire & Steel taller sissy bar and bar pad.

River Road saddlebags, fork bag & sissy bag. saddlebags are used and scuffed butstill good and the other 2 bags are great.

Stock Shocks

Stock pipes, never drilled.

Stock foot pegs

I think that is it... I will be abe to take payments and ship once the mods are done this weekend or next.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everygthing is spoken for..Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts