Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
hoss
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a crankshaft,connecting rods,oil pump shaft with chain ,left balancer with good dampers. I need a starter clutch most of all and a trans out put shaft mine don't look too good. If anyone wants to buy or trade parts I will be fair on price. If anyone needs any of the parts I would trade for a tach,seat,or accessories.

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
I don't need any of those things, but I have a starter and a clutch if you find someone to buy your stuff.

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
OK, looks like I got rid of that. Sorry. Might still have the transmission output shaft though. Lemme check.

·
hoss
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know if you have one,I have already put my motor back in the bike and its doing great,but I would like to have a spare trans output shaft,I don't know how long mine will last.The P.O.must of torque the nut too tight and the shaft broke flush with the nut that holds the damper, it has only a few threads left,I put a thin nut on it to hold the damper on and put a lot of lock tight on the few threads that were left and hope it stays. Thanks for looking to see if you have one.

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
OK, if you could confirm exactly which shaft is the output just to be sure, I think I still have it.

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
I did some checking and I definitely have that shaft. Does $25 shipped sound fair?

·
hoss
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have both connecting rods and they are in good shape. What do you have in mind I will trade for about anything equal of value I need a starter clutch and air cut off valves most. I can use a trans out put shaft later down the road. What kind of exchange were you thinking?

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Are you talking about the air valves under the seat, in front of batt? If so I have one!

·
hoss
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was talking about the carburator air cut off valves they are also called coasting enrichers they are diaphragm on the side of the carb.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Ok, I understand those are kind of pricey! Send new rider 9984 a pm, he has a set of carbs and might part with them---

1 - 13 of 13 Posts