Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the post seem to agree that Spencers Motorcycle Seat Mods does great work and at a reasonable cost .. well lets say DID do that. Multiple emails and no response .. maybe out of the bushiness. So what is a second choice? Anyone with any experience using anyone else?

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
All the post seem to agree that Spencers Motorcycle Seat Mods does great work and at a reasonable cost .. well lets say DID do that. Multiple emails and no response .. maybe out of the bushiness. So what is a second choice? Anyone with any experience using anyone else?
Interesting that this is your first post and yet you are listed as being a member since 2012. Usually the first post is very soon after joining and most times it is under the Newbie Check-In section telling us a little bit about yourself. Many of us have busy lives but nothing since 2012 is a long time to go without a single post and then ignore the introduction request.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes been a member since 2012 .. I find the forum a great resource and enjoy it. That said just like my face book account .. I do not find it necessary to post each and every day .. but do enjoy reading what others post and gain a lot of insight. Sorry if NOT talking has offend you in some way... first time for everything!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phone disconected

I did try and call and got the recording the phone has been disconnected. No response to multiple emails ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts