Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seat Deals
Ok I have decided that I am going to get a seat. I would rather not spend $500 for a new one so if anyone knows where I can get a good deal on a seat let me know. I have been looking at mustang, saddleman, and corbins on ebay and craigslist.

After being here a short while I am sure someone will come through for me and help me out with this.

·
Registered
555 Posts
ebay has a mustang seat sitting at $100.00 looks like it's in excellent shape.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Doubt that will be the final price!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That seat on ebay what is a good deal on it?

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
New Saddlemen's is (or was) $349. Not quite $500. :)

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
A mustang seat will set you back almost $400.. if it goes above $475, i would quit bidding. Corbin still makes seats for the VN750... a nother cheaper idea is to mod a Sportster seat to fit your bike.. very simple to do, makes passenger comfort a lot better, and not to mention looks a lot cooler.

·
Super Moderator
11,959 Posts
Seat Deals
Ok I have decided that I am going to get a seat. I would rather not spend $500 for a new one so if anyone knows where I can get a good deal on a seat let me know. I have been looking at mustang, saddleman, and corbins on ebay and craigslist.

After being here a short while I am sure someone will come through for me and help me out with this.

For about 100 bucks he installs new foam, and will address problems you might have with the stock seat by building it to fit YOUR butt better. I have not heard of anyone complaining about the results. He reuses the stock cover, so when done the seat looks like the stock unit, but feels like a custom.

KM

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I want a new seat and not have it redone. I really like the looks of the aftermarket seats

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seat

i have a corbin seat i took off the bike im building the front is rip at top buut still a very good seat lrt mr know if your interested

·
Wareagle1970
409 Posts
i have a corbin seat i took off the bike im building the front is rip at top buut still a very good seat lrt mr know if your interested
I may be. Can you post me pictures?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts