Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2000 vn750 that has some issues. The previous owner lais it down in his neighbor hood do in g 30 an dscratch alot of stuff also decided after that thatit didnt need to go in his garage so i have to replace some rusted parts as well. Im a little low on funds so the lower the price the better. He cut out the airbox but that was it so ill be doing an ear shave. so her goes the list.
*anything to complete and earshave
*the gauges
* both front and back turn signals
*a headlight assy
*a seat doent matter what kind
*a master cylinder
* a clutch lever
* a choke lever
*the left foot peg
* a carb rebuild kit
* a front wheel bearing kit
And help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
I recently bought a 2000 vn750 that has some issues. The previous owner lais it down in his neighbor hood do in g 30 an dscratch alot of stuff also decided after that thatit didnt need to go in his garage so i have to replace some rusted parts as well. Im a little low on funds so the lower the price the better. He cut out the airbox but that was it so ill be doing an ear shave. so her goes the list.
*anything to complete and earshave
*the gauges
* both front and back turn signals
*a headlight assy
*a seat doent matter what kind
*a master cylinder
* a clutch lever
* a choke lever
*the left foot peg
* a carb rebuild kit
* a front wheel bearing kit
And help would be greatly appreciated.
Wow, I hope you didn't give him too much $$ for a bike in that sort of condition. Wish I could help. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
chaparral motorsports.com call or search there web page the have parts at a discount have reabult the hole bike with parts from them.

check pjmotorsports for jets there the only ones that carry anything for the vn750 that i have found.

go to local welding shop to get coasters made got mine made for 25 bucks.

check local bike shop for used levers.

others should chime in on other parts.

best of luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright guys got alot of it but now i need a tailight assy , clutch lever, choke lever and and gauges. any help?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Tail light assembly and Choke lever

Burg, I have the tail light and the choke lever among the parts I am trying to get out of my garage. Give me your zip code and I will give you a deal.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts