Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I live near Alexandria, MN. I'm just looking to see if there are any other Vulcan riders around my area.
If so, hit me up and lets chat and ride.

Glenn C.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wifey rides a 2002 Vulcan 750. I ride an FJR. We live in Alexandria area. Great forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Duluth

Just picked up a vn750 last week. Looking forward to summer in Mn whenever that may be. Just went on the flood run to La Crosse last weekend. It was a bit nippy but fun.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome

Welcome ThommyG...this website is great with many folks who will really help you out. I look up odds and ends for working on the bike and it helps a lot with figuring things out. Looks like extreme heat for this weekend, we must keep up our reputation, cold or hot. Read somewhere St Paul/Minneapolis has the widest swings in temp of any metro (2.5mil and up) in the world. Wonder if that is true? By the way if any of you are coming to Duluth look me up. I tend to check this thread quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Welcome ThommyG...this website is great with many folks who will really help you out. I look up odds and ends for working on the bike and it helps a lot with figuring things out. Looks like extreme heat for this weekend, we must keep up our reputation, cold or hot. Read somewhere St Paul/Minneapolis has the widest swings in temp of any metro (2.5mil and up) in the world. Wonder if that is true? By the way if any of you are coming to Duluth look me up. I tend to check this thread quite a bit.
I lived in minneapolis for 7 years and I can attest to the fact that you guys have the absolutely craziest weather swings.

I learned to ride in MN and sometimes when stuck in traffic on Rt 80 here in NJ I long for the country roads with nothing but farms. :smiley_th

·
Registered
116 Posts
what up!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sighting in WestDuluth

Pulled up next to a guy on his way toward Gary New Duluth on23. Nice vn 750 red w saddle bags. Chrome side covers. Bike sounded real good too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep. Fergus Falls area. And I'll be selling my '94 soon. Cheap!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup.Fairmont. Any others from southern Min?

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
35 Posts
Like how CHEAP? lol
I get up to Fergus ALOT!! My parents live there, lol I grew up in Underwood.

Not sure how far Fairmont is from me, i am currently in Alexandria.

Princeton? Where's that?
FAirmont is west of Albert Lea on I 90 about 57 miles

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts