Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I believe if you wanted to put levers like those on the vn750 you would have to replace the entire control and not just the lever. Something similar to these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Front-Motorcycle-Brake-Clutch-Levers-Master-Cylinder-fits-Handlebars-/230976517998?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AVulcan+750&hash=item35c745f76e&vxp=mtr. I don't know if you would have to replace cables too or if that master cylinder would work with our dual front brakes. Someone else would need to chime on that.

And I don't hate them. I actually like that they are different from the normal after-market-chrome-bling people tend to pick.

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Keep searching, I bought a new in the package VN750 replacement lever on ebay about 18 months ago so they exist. mounted right up and the same slightly dull aluminum color.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
He is talking about a specific style of lever which after searching the link he posted are for dirt bikes.... Could they be made to work... Yes... A custom brake master cylinder and clutch leave perch would need to be used as well as custom made clutch cable

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,079 Posts
Or you could find a master and clutch perch from another bike that has 7/8" bats that have better looking levers and adspt them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts