Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a left side exhaust cover for my '04.

Checking to see if anyone has one laying around after an exhaust upgrade.

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have the stock covers and you can have them for the shipping, I need to make sure that I have all the pieces... give me until Wednesday to get to my storage and make sure. They are from an 89 but from what I remember they still look good.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
i have a full stock system off of a 96 nice and clean but i cant just give them away but you can get the parts or the whole set for a good price let me know if az cant find his set

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here are pics of the exhaust cover. It a little beat up of course, but it still looks good. I couldn't find the middle bracket. It has the top and bottom brackets. I don't know what you want to do, but you could probably figure something out. PM me if you're interested and we'll figure out the details.

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are pics of the exhaust cover. It a little beat up of course, but it still looks good. I couldn't find the middle bracket. It has the top and bottom brackets. I don't know what you want to do, but you could probably figure something out. PM me if you're interested and we'll figure out the details.
It looks good to me - I will send you a PM so we can hook up and work it out - Thanks

·
Redneck on a rice burner
179 Posts
Hey teckbiker,Your a couple of miles from me,swing by .I have a few extra parts you can have !:smiley_th

·
Registered
61 Posts
trek, just got back into town from a pretty crazy family emergency. I have to go to work, but tomorrow or Monday(can't remember if the Post Office is open Saturday here or not) I will go get shipping box and send that to you and let you know the shipping cost...unless Wiley has the exhaust cover in those spare parts he's mentioning. It'll be easier for you to just go meet him probably if he has it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts