Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of used jardine forward controls. Please message me if anything pops up. Thanks, Bull.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Arnt we all lol

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Not to discourage you on that front, but a set of new Jardine forwards are like $700+. Every once in a blue moon a set will pop up on ebay or craigslist. SlowBox, I think, got some off of craigslist for a steal recently.

Also rumor has it that Wolfie is working on a plan to start making some forward controls. He has a prototype...there are some pics here somewhere...but there is a line forming for getting those when he gets going on them. ;)

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
not worth the money(new) they have lots of play,try diff.brand,there are other companies
Are Jardines still available ?

Other brands / companies ? ? I am curious to view.

more info pls

WilliamTech

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Are Jardines still available ?

Other brands / companies ? ? I am curious to view.

more info pls

WilliamTech
Yes, Jardine is still making them for our bike. They stopped production, but started again. I really don't see how they can offer those for such a large dollar amount. I am also unaware of other companies who make forward controls for our bike and I've done some extensive searching, too.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Yes, Jardine is still making them for our bike. They stopped production, but started again. I really don't see how they can offer those for such a large dollar amount. I am also unaware of other companies who make forward controls for our bike and I've done some extensive searching, too.
Have you ever heard of:
"Wolfie's Controls, Good Food & Beer" ?

It is a private company for the few, proud, the VN750 Members.

LOL

:smiley_th x2

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
haven't decided on my seat yet, got any pics of the 800 u put on?easy mod?
someone put on a meanstreak seat dont know if thats better any info would be appreciated
yeah easy enough its just sitting on there with zipties i havent got a better way yet.

msg me your cell number and i can send you pics.

i went with the 800 seat cuz it was given to me and it had the pass room i needed for the wife

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
If I could find splined female pieces, like on the ends of the shift and brake levers, I'd start producing this week. Thats the main thing holding me back. Presently using used cut down shift/brake off of other Jap bikes with similar splines.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
If I could find splined female pieces, like on the ends of the shift and brake levers, I'd start producing this week. Thats the main thing holding me back. Presently using used cut down shift/brake off of other Jap bikes with similar splines.
Take yet time, got to get it right first. Good luck.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Those are in the FWD controls thread too...way overpriced, and they copied my design.... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts