1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
For the price I'd go with a mustang... not that much more new, and if ya wait around here for one they can be had for a fair price.

I bought my mustang from grambo and am glad I went with it. It's definitely stiffer than the old seat, but gads... my ass don't hurt no more after a ride longer than 7.5 miles.

With the mustang there's a little more room for a passenger too (now my wife actually WANTS to go on a ride) - doesn't look like there would be on the saddlemen seats.

Then again - if you're looking used and one comes up for a fair price - ya can allways sell it for close to what ya paid for it if ya don't like it much

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
I've got the saddleman. I like it and your butt can go for a while before it gets sore a 10 minute break while you fuel and your ready for another 1 1/2 and a break for more fuel. The gelcells help and a protac backrest works wonders on a long ride. The short comings are a low back support and as previously pointed out a restricted passenger area. My SO doesn't ride at all so only my lunchbox complains!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts