Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just got a 97 vn750, and I and looking to customize the heck out of it!
As of now, it just has stock parts.

I am looking for ideas on what to do to it, and in particular I think I would like
an extended backrest, maybe new pipes, new mirrors.

Also i need a new toolbox trunk thing....mine just completely fell off my bike the other day and i spent hours looking for it.

any ideas are welcome

thanks!

·
Registered
936 Posts
If you are looking for OEM parts (backrest, toolbox) the best places are probably this site (swap/sell section), ebay and craigslist.

Sometimes you can find some good deals - just have to do some searching and have some patience.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
:smiley_thTrunk door hinges typically do malfunction...most are just re-attached via different methods...the verses are full of other mods as well.
Welcome to our 750 world.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I just said f that toolbox. Didn't use it much anyway...just keep my papers in my wallet now. Good luck in your quest for customization.

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I'd look into installing a louder horn. I'd agree that this is more a modification then a customisation. Still, it's worth it. Check into the Stybel air horn http://www.adventuremotorcycleparts.com/product/TTL11135-ATT.html
I had one on my 95VN750.

You can also separate the horn from the compressor in order to shorten the profile of the horn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts