Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a cheap engine guard for my vulcan 750.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Engine Guard

I have an Engine guard that I am willing to sell. It is in pretty good condition. I would need $100.00 plus shipping. If you are interested, PM me your phone number or e-mail address and I will send you pictures,

Mcneuby

·
Registered
30 Posts
Guard

if you want this one ill send it for the cost of shipping. it was to close for my feet.

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
You could fabricobble something together like I did:

2005 Kawi Vulcan 750 - Carb Work and Highway Bars - Album on Imgur

I'm 6'3" and these are pretty comfortable for me. Simple construction, too, just use 1" x 1/4" steel flat bar, 1/2" threaded rod, plenty of washers/lock washers/nuts, and some 1/2" I.D. PVC pipe with some baseball bat/golf club hand grip tape. A little work with a metal cutoff wheel on an angle grinder.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yep! I just did a simpler, longer version of what you did. I think you probably have better metal working equipment than I do, hahaha

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you want this one ill send it for the cost of shipping. it was to close for my feet.
Dan,
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to see if you still had the engine guard available for the cost of shipping. If so, I would like to talk to you about it. Please let me know.

Thanks
Chris Windham

1 - 15 of 15 Posts