Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm new here and I hope that someone can help me I just got a 1990 vn750 in a very good condition I will like to change the seat and put a drag bar on it I'm trying not to cut the farm. Any help is gladly appreciate.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
How about an introduction in the newbie section.like where ya from,what experience wrenching do ya have, yada yada yah,other than that,welcome to the henhouse, where the chickens run scared.back back back

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about an introduction in the newbie section.like where ya from,what experience wrenching do ya have, yada yada yah,other than that,welcome to the henhouse, where the chickens run scared.back back back
I'm a auto mechanic from Long Island ny

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
I'm a auto mechanic from Long Island ny
Key words in OleDirtyDoc's post were "in the Newbie (Check-In) section". That is the main purpose of that particular heading. Not trying to cause a problem but so many Newbies can't understand that it is easier to get some proper free advice after you let the people you are asking know something about yourself so you aren't a stranger. Now we know you are an auto mechanic from Long Island ny. Any bike experience and try the Newbie Check-in section please.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
And the beat goes on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts