Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I feel like I been searching relentlessly for a luggage rack that clearly states it is made for or will fit a 750 Vulcan. Anyone know where I could find one? Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Ebay is a good bet if you want the OEM Kawasaki rack. They can go for a pretty penny though. If you are interested I make a custom rack for the Vulcan or you can try your own hand at making one. PM me if you want to talk about a custom rack..

·
Registered
15 Posts
They're not going to really have too many thta specifically fits the 750. You'll have to get the OEM one. Otherwise you'll have to just get a custom... or universal that fits. What exactly are you looking for? If you don't need to carry too much stuff, I would just throw on saddlebags and a sissybar bag from http://www.vikingbags.com/ . You can go with other brands like Jafrum or leatherup but I've found that viking can hold a helluva lot more and hold its shape.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I can testify for the viking bags. I have a set on mine that I really like. Check my profile pix or if you go to the Viking website, my bike is featured on the slanted braided bags for the VN750. Shows what I had to do to mod the crossover straps as well as the hard mount supports.

If given the choice, I'd buy them again.

I see you're a new kid on the block. Where are you located?

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Ebay is a good bet if you want the OEM Kawasaki rack. They can go for a pretty penny though. If you are interested I make a custom rack for the Vulcan or you can try your own hand at making one. PM me if you want to talk about a custom rack..
OEM, preferred by many, are becoming scarce as hens teeth ! ...it is a little easier to locate a crashbar ! Buy now !
Note; None (to my knowledge) are being manufactured any longer .

just sayin'......
:smiley_th

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
You are correct that they don't make any of the aftermarket mass production racks or crash bars. Heck even the sissy bars are getting tricky to find. That's kinda why some of us have taken to making our own styles and offering up plans or finished pieces for forum members. There is always something available if one looks hard enough, it all comes down to how much you want to spend.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
You are correct that they don't make any of the aftermarket mass production racks or crash bars. Heck even the sissy bars are getting tricky to find. That's kinda why some of us have taken to making our own styles and offering up plans or finished pieces for forum members. There is always something available if one looks hard enough, it all comes down to how much you want to spend.
Yes. that is an X2 absolute !

:smiley_th

1 - 7 of 7 Posts