Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says, I'm looking for a few parts for my new project bike. I need the seat rails, sissy bar, a headlight, controls, throttle tube, air intake system, neck covers, and a coolant res. cap. Let me know what is available, but I'm not in a real hurry to buy right this second because I need more funds.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
PM sent.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Like the title says, I'm looking for a few parts for my new project bike. I need the seat rails, issy bar, a headlight, controls, throttle tube, air intake system, neck covers, and a coolant res. cap. Let me know what is available, but I'm not in a real hurry to buy right this second because I need more funds.
Which/what controls ?

I have rails.....
I should have a res. cap around here...if I can find it.

:smiley_th

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got it about 3 hours ago so I'm still looking at what I need. I have the controls in my spare box...dunno if they work or not. I also found a throttle tube. So that is good.

I know I'll have an extra tank that is kinda banged up and a dented up fender. I might see if I can make them look better or just get rid of them. I'm going to try and do this as cheap as possible.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm guessing the issy bar is a sissy bar, i'm sure i have one but i'll have to double check. $25 plus shipping if you if you still need it. I'll check tomorrow. Let me know

·
Registered
509 Posts
Parts on the cheap

I'm cleaning out the parts in my garage. I know I have the seat rails. I'll check to see what else I have. Just shipping and a little for packaging and running to the post office.

Mcneuby :smiley_th

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also need a headlight, bucket and everything.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I got a full headlight and dash....

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Got head light bucket & brackets-mount bolts and dash

1 - 9 of 9 Posts