Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a carburetor for my 86 Vulcan. Let me know if anyone has one for sale and how much you want for it. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Skalding had one - not sure if he still does, but worth sending him a pm.

Is yours completely kaput or does it need cleaning?

·
Drive less, ride more...
1,114 Posts
If no one else makes you a better suggestion, you can click on the following Ebay link, and scroll down the ensuing page....you should see a carb set for sale:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?...1&_ipg=50&_sop=1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_pgn=3

If it should disappear b4 you see this post, you can scroll thru the other VN750 pages that this link will take you to, and you'll probably find yet another carb seller with a good Ebay rating.

Ebay is loaded with spare VN750 parts, in case you haven't already checked it out.

BTW: I have not dealt with the seller referenced above, but he/she seems to have a pretty good rating.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Where are you located cisco? I am in Florida. Thanks

·
brand new old guy
39 Posts
I too also live in Florida. In New port Richie close to tampa but not to close. where do you hale from in florida

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, Have this bike for parts, everything is intact and it has a new Vance & Hines Exhaust, tires are also fairly new as well. I can sell you the carbs, not sure what they are worth. If you would like to make an offer, please do. Thanks.

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
OK, you find the carburetor between the cylinders just under the gas tank. :p

Glad I could help.

R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts