Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a seat for my vn750 that seats two but doesn't have a sissy bar and i came across a picture of a bike that has exactly what i want BUT.... i don't know what its called and where id even buy one so if u know of some one that has one like this one or this exact one or where i can buy it please let me know thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
At first I was going to say a shadow, but then I thought I had seen that bike in the "Show me your vn" thread and that he said it was a mean streak seat. Plus the seat on the meanie should be pretty close to fitting on the front end with just a bolt needed for the back.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
There are several Meanie owners on here so one of them should be able to shed some light as to whether it is the stock version for that bike.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Heres a picture of the vn900 seat. That one doesn't even begin to have the same shape, passenger area is totally different.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
You can get that look with a meanstreak seat, however if your a bigger or taller guy you may not like it as it will push you about an inch closer to the tank. As jared added the vn900 custom has that look as well, not sure if it will allow more room or not though. I personally will be going with the vn900 custom seat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm on the lookout for either of the two! Couple good deals on seats with tips on eBay, if you don't mind recovering the seat for those of you who are looking!

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Just picked up a vn900 custom seat (flawless) on eBay for $45 plus shipping. I couldn't believe there were No bids on it. I swooped in with less than a minute to win it.:beerchug:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Great buy bro !.... :smiley_th

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Great buy bro !.... :smiley_th

Sure was man! I'll be sure to post pics (if I can) when done. It'll take a week or so to get here ,then probably another week to get the parts needed to mount. Checking garbage day for people throwing away a fridge or something, great source for free sheet metal lol.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Not just that on fridges, but they usually got nice chrome hinges... ;)
Could make a nice center-fender mount...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts