Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I need to get at a minimum a stock seat for our 85 700A Vulcan. Okay if it's not in new condition, but we need something so that we can ride together. Currently the seat is a butchered version of the original, the back has been "cut off". If you have one you're looking to sell/give we will pay or pay for shipping. Let us know!

Thanks,
Christie

·
Registered
950 Posts
any vulcan 750/750 should work. if the back was cut off you may be needing the metal framework that the seat will attach to.

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts
Give this Lady a shout. Her name is Sue and She has been very helpful getting me some the Misc. odds & ends I've needed for My rebuild.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Vulcan-VN700-VN-700-750-VN750-MISC-PARTS-LOT_W0QQitemZ250416909001QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3a4e02cac9&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

My husband and I need to get at a minimum a stock seat for our 85 700A Vulcan. Okay if it's not in new condition, but we need something so that we can ride together. Currently the seat is a butchered version of the original, the back has been "cut off". If you have one you're looking to sell/give we will pay or pay for shipping. Let us know!

Thanks,
Christie

·
2,527 Posts
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I have this stock seat that was recovered with a saddleman seat cover. I'd like $50 plus shipping if anyone is interested. Note that the stitching is kind of crooked, came that way when I got it. Don't need it now that I have the Corbin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That seat looks good

We would love to get that seat (this is ChistieQ's husband)! Do you have PayPal?

·
The Reanimater
847 Posts

·
2,527 Posts
If you are interested, yes I do have Paypal. Just send me a PM and I'll set it up with you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The new seat is already on the bike. It looks great! I'll post some pictures when the wife lets me use the camera again. :)

·
2,527 Posts
Glad to hear it, and you don't have to worry about water puddling up in the buttons like on the stock seat. Enjoy! and I hope you have a nice Memorial Day weekend riding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts