Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like what scoops doin w/ his bike so im goin for a similar look. i had a buddy of mine, who is awesome at photoshop put this together. btw i hope scoop dont mind me using his pic.

BEFORE

AFTER

as u can see i had 16in ape hangers put on it and the chrome side cover. next im gonna have him put my tank on it.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Why'd ya stop there??
Shoulda had him stretch the front end out while he was at it...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had to look at it for a few minutes but Im liking it. Looks good !
You should put some leather on the rear fender.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
im gonna see if we can chop it shorter w/ photoshop
How much shorter do ya want it? Like this...

(with the metal removed from the fender, I lengthened the pipes some)

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
i like what scoops doin w/ his bike so im goin for a similar look. i had a buddy of mine, who is awesome at photoshop put this together. btw i hope scoop dont mind me using his pic.

as u can see i had 16in ape hangers put on it and the chrome side cover. next im gonna have him put my tank on it.
Nope, don't mind at all. Actually what everyone has done is pretty awesome! I kind of like that stretch . . . :rockon:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
i was thinkin more like towards the seat.... like cut the bolt hole thing off.
I kind of like that stretch . . . :rockon:
Well, here's a little more for both of ya....(looks like someone's sneakin' up to take a test ride LOL)

And the before...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, here's a little more for both of ya....(looks like someone's sneakin' up to take a test ride LOL)

And the before...
man ur doin a good job.... just i meant im gonna cut off to the right of the bolt hole in the fender, everything to the left will be gone... i just dont want the hole there lol

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
man ur doin a good job.... just i meant im gonna cut off to the right of the bolt hole in the fender, everything to the left will be gone... i just dont want the hole there lol
Ohhhhh, I see. I'll try that tomorrow :beerchug:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts