Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a seat cushion for my bike. It is a 95' Vulcan. Need something that adds a little bit more comfort on long rides. Does anybody know a good place to get one without breaking the bank? Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Depends on what you are looking for. If the stock seat is pretty good consider adding a gel pad to it or memory foam. If you want a completely different seat some guys go with the 900 seat and say its great.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Before Bike Week my wife bought a Pro Pad from Cycle Gear. You can find them cheaper online I'm sure. She said she felt like she could ride all day on that thing.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Before Bike Week my wife bought a Pro Pad from Cycle Gear. You can find them cheaper online I'm sure. She said she felt like she could ride all day on that thing.
Do you know which one she purchased (seems there are different models by that company)?

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
I'm using a Rhino Medium cruiser air seat pad and as they advertises it about doubles the distance before I begin to feel my butt. I've had mine for 2 years and generally am happy with it. Pretty good but @ about $100 pricy. Another option a lot of the guys here like is having Spencer in FL ( http://greatdaytoride.com/FAQ.html ) re-foam your seat with his special foam padding (about $140 plus shipping)

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts