Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hmmm, another lame spammer who only brought up 322 hits on a Google search.

Better get another job, you just aint gonna cut it in the spamming field !!!

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
I think we are being probed for bigger hits later.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hyper! What's going on with your fingers?
LOL, Only the head on that is actually mine, but I made the fingers close to how mine are (dang lawnmowers!!) back in the cegodsey daze when he said something about he thought I said I was missing a couple fingers.
This is my left hand as it actually is...
(wow, I hope the spammer doesn't mind us hijacking their post !! LOL)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Oh my God! Sorry to hear that. Back when we were kids and tennis shoes were canvas with rubber toe, I had a lawn mower take the rubber off the top of my shoe. Close, but no toes missing. I still wonder how I made it past 15.:doh:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Oh my God! Sorry to hear that. Back when we were kids and tennis shoes were canvas with rubber toe, I had a lawn mower take the rubber off the top of my shoe. Close, but no toes missing. I still wonder how I made it past 15.:doh:
No need to be sorry. I have fun with them. :rockon:
Ya gotta see the look people have when they think I've got a finger half way up my nose !!! :wow: LOL :doh:
And if someone flips me the bird, I flip it right back and say "Here's your change"

I was about 12 or 13 when it happened.
And good to hear ya didn't lose any toes. That would be tougher, I'd think, to deal with. Toes have alot to do with balance.
But then again, with missing toes, shoes would still fit without many problems.
With my hand, it's an issue with the fingertips of gloves.
When trying to grab the clutch lever, I have these two pieces flapping around always getting in the way. But on the good side, I usually customize them to reduce the unused pieces, making it impossible for anyone else to use them if the decide to take 'em !!

Also on the good side, but it slows me down on the 'puter now, I got out of typing class in school !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts