Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my 2001 about a month ago now and have started looking into clubs and riding groups, i'm in winter park fl. is there anyone nearby looking for someone to ride with or who has some info/advice on any groups around here.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
got my 2001 about a month ago now and have started looking into clubs and riding groups, i'm in winter park fl. is there anyone nearby looking for someone to ride with or who has some info/advice on any groups around here.
Suggest you try google search for "Orlando Vulcan Riders" or such.
...maybe "Twisted Riders"......
In the past, I have lived in Orlando a few years.....many many moons ago. LOL
:smiley_th

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
A little too far south for me meet up with you for a ride, but maybe we could set up something for some of the FL folks to meet up in Daytona or Gainesville or something. I know there are a couple of guys in the Orlando area, not sure how often they get on. And there are 3 or 4 of us in the Jacksonville/St Augustine area. And then some on the gulf coast and further south.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really travel up to Orange Park man haven't done it on the bike yet as you can tell I for still a little intimidating but I would like to try it I also looked into twisted riders and Orlando Volcan drivers both seem to be going to twisted by the site has a lot of good info about joining a club which I'm looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts