Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a locking top case that works with the extended backrest. Comes with two keys. The only problem is it is not a quick release system. To remove the seat, you have to unbolt the case from the inside. I bought this from Pick several years ago. Never used it then as I sold my Vulcan. Had it on my current Vulcan for about a week, and removed it today as I am buying Pick's Givi bags.

This case will not hold a full face. Beyond that, I really like the way it looks on the bike.

I'll sell this for $45 plus shipping.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Dude.. u lucky SOB... u have the full dresser vn750 with the cool fairing and bags and guards.. that is the shiznest man!!! How did u come by that??? your signature says its a 2003???? wtf, mine is a 2001... i didnt think they still offered all that stuff any more..

Can i get some pics of those chrome bars in front of the saddle bags?? i want to make my own like that!!

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
sending pm

·
Registered
121 Posts
do you need a luggage rack to mount this?

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
do you need a luggage rack to mount this?
Yes I am 99.9% sure that you do need a rack in the back to mount it, unless you want to find a way to mount it to your brake light,

·
Super Moderator
11,858 Posts
Dude.. u lucky SOB... u have the full dresser vn750 with the cool fairing and bags and guards.. that is the shiznest man!!! How did u come by that??? your signature says its a 2003???? wtf, mine is a 2001... i didnt think they still offered all that stuff any more..

Can i get some pics of those chrome bars in front of the saddle bags?? i want to make my own like that!!
I believe that's "Pick's" bike, not Stewarts. He has more photos of the bike at his photo site. If I can find the link I'll post it for you...

Edit:

Here ya go:
http://m186.photobucket.com/albums/jimfost/2000 VN750/?o=16

KM

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Item has been sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts