Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Shah here! Just bought my first ever MC on a budget and hoping to learn and determined to try and make it work with everyone’s help
Vulcan 750 1994
Will start to bother you guys once I start working on it, if anyone would be so kind to meet up in queens and offer their expertise I’d really appreciate any help
Thank you !

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome, and best of luck getting it running.

On a side note, though, who buys a Japanese bike and paints it all USA! USA! USA!? Patriotism comes in all forms, but that's just a little ironic to me hahahah

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome, and best of luck getting it running.

On a side note, though, who buys a Japanese bike and paints it all USA! USA! USA!? Patriotism comes in all forms, but that's just a little ironic to me hahahah
Harley cammoflauge?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Welcome to the nucking futhouse

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shah750vn

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are so boss! Thank you for such a warm welcome!!!! So far I had some break through and some troubles, found out it was a blown fuse that was cutting bikes power after I put a new battery so yay but then being who I am, I broke the “shifter shaft” or rather “gear shift change lever shaft” part 13161 so now I’m either going to try and drag it to get it welded coz I did JB weld but Am told it won’t hold, or face my fear crack the case and try to change this part 🙃

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The gentleman I bought it from was wearing army pants at the time of sale and repeatedly told me how strong he was so that might explain the paint job 😅 I was just hoping the army discipline kept the bike in good shape when it was used

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure why but my account was deleted? and i just re-registered with the same info, uhm did i do something wrong already? has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
202 Posts
wait... your ass is in Queens, NY. Where at?

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
haha yes sir, in queens village. PM sent!
Hey I was in Queens one night at 3am looking for diesel fuel. Seemed like the cops ran from me. lol

·
Super Moderator
11,958 Posts
No idea why your account was deleted. Your old posts show you as a "guest"... not sure what that means ...or how that happened. I do know they are in the middle of changing the sites software, so that might have something to do with it.
Either way... Welcome Back!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts