Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
She must be running great now! Love the pictures!

Ride on!

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice view.

Looks like the critters have been in the tower.

I bet the emf numbers are off the chart around there.
You might not believe this, but I could literally feel the energy up there. I had to go right past all of the broadcast antennas to get to the fire tower.

From what I could see without actually stepping inside the fire tower building, people must occasionally camp in that tower. Also, there is literally ZERO signage about trespassing, except for the gates around all the antennas. Additionally, on Google Maps, that road is labeled "Government Road".

Here's two panorama shots. I'm working on uploading a good video right now...

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Mountain

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Ride on!
Running like a champ. Starts up every time, first crank. No more flooding carbs. I did call the guy that rebuilt and cleaned the carbs in his sonic machine (?) and he said that when I reinstalled them, I should have used brand new fuel lines, and I should have flushed the tank several times.

He's probably right. But, well, now I know for sure how to get the carbs out super easy and how to clean them properly. New pics just posted here, be sure too check them out. I'm working on getting a video uploaded. Internet at the house sucks.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nice view.

Looks like the critters have been in the tower.

I bet the emf numbers are off the chart around there.

Ride on!
Here's that video I told y'all about. Sorry for the heavy breathing, I'd just climbed up the tower...CLICKY CLICKY CLICKY!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not sure why the embed code shows up? Sorry...

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,470 Posts
Awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts