Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a service manual that came with the bike, I think its a factory manual, but the cover is missing. It shows exploded views, but doesn't list what any parts are called. Anyway while changing out the handlebars I broke off the little nub that the clutch lever pushes in. Can anyone tell what it is called so I can look for one, or better yet anyone have one or can tell me where to look?

·
Super Moderator
2,569 Posts
I have a service manual that came with the bike, I think its a factory manual, but the cover is missing. It shows exploded views, but doesn't list what any parts are called. Anyway while changing out the handlebars I broke off the little nub that the clutch lever pushes in. Can anyone tell what it is called so I can look for one, or better yet anyone have one or can tell me where to look?
that would be the clutch switch. pn 27010-1094

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I've got that switch jumpered.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
I have both that switch and the sidestand switch removed and the wires jumpered. They are just safety switches, and are prone to failing at the worst possible time, preventing the engine from starting. I started riding 30 years before these things started showing up on new bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts