Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for it, we deliver (though not always in 30 minutes or less)

You can now submit links to your personal webpages or websites on our very own VN750 Links Page.

Got a link you think other members would benefit from? Add it to the VN750 Links Page. The links are broken down into categories. Simply click "Submit a Link" on the Links Page and follow the directions (which are VERY easy)

Thanks to Dianna for the suggestion to add this!

Click HERE to access the VN750 Links Page

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Just looking ahead…. The links page is great, but how will you get to it from the home page if it isn't featured like it is now (same goes for the fantastic Photo Gallery)?

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Loran in Npvl IL said:
Just looking ahead…. The links page is great, but how will you get to it from the home page if it isn't featured like it is now (same goes for the fantastic Photo Gallery)?

I'm going to add a link up top shortly.

Edit: Done!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I really like the change with the links (and photo) on the home page. Now I need to get a new picture of me and my bikes.

Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
I submitted one this morning

DMAG,

I submitted one to the site about 3 hours ago. If you didn't get it, there may be a glitch somewhere.

Norm

·
Geek
872 Posts
I just put one in

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Aha! I accidentally set it up so it would only show up after an admin validated the link. I validated both of your links.

Going forward, links being added do not need to be validated by the staff. So link away! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts