Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone fitted a VN800 light bar to a VN750 ? if so can you give any advice and tips as to how best to do it.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
has anyone fitted a VN800 light bar to a VN750 ? if so can you give any advice and tips as to how best to do it.
Best advice is to contact KC2DGQ and purchase one of his custom made light bars with LED lighting. Send him a PM and I promise you will not be sorry.

As this is your third posting with questions since you joined in August, how about doing an introduction under the Newbie Check-In heading giving your riding/wrenching experience and your location? We are more than willing to answer all your questions but please return the favor with some information our way.

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for reply, newbie info done.
have sent message to kc2 about light bar, but looking at other messages he's been sent, he's not replying.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I make the bar to fit under the horn plate so you can mount your own lights., but I don't supply the light pods or bulbs.

Read the threads in my signature and it will explain my setup and how to replicate it with LED bulbs.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
thanks for reply, newbie info done.
have sent message to kc2 about light bar, but looking at other messages he's been sent, he's not replying.
Sorry, but you sent a visitor message to my profile (that I did not notice, and rarely check).
If you are interested in contacting me, please send me a private message by clicking on my screen name and choosing "send private message" in the pull down menu.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts