Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Perhaps others have done this...

Was never really happy with the license plate hanging over the rear wheel so this morning I modified it some. I think it's a much cleaner look. Uses LED bolts

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Perhaps others have done this...

Was never really happy with the license plate hanging over the rear wheel so this morning I modified it some. Tried, in vain, to upload the pic on this site. If you want to take a look, you can view it here. I think it's a much cleaner look.

(hmmmm...hope this URL works)
I can't quite tell, but is it far back enough for the light to light it.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Kinda like this. I did the same thing except I used an aftermarket bracket to shine led light on it. It looks awsome.

And this in the daylight.

It also makes taking the rear tire off easier!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm....I may like yours better than mine...nice job. To keep it vertical, I reused the existing chrome housing.....you can see it here.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
I used the metal bracket portion. I didn't think about the chrome part!? Looks good though. The way you have it mounted you could use one of thoseframe light combos too. I made mine before I could find one. I see them on all the aftermarket sites now.

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
You can use a diode light made for license plate. Can be found at the chrome shop at truck stop.

·
. . "Boricua" Rider . .
133 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts